Outdoor lighting repair and maintenance services in Knox County and Loudon County, TN.
We fix broken lights, replace transformers, and any other type of repair or maintenance.
Like any well-maintained system, your lighting needs routine maintenance and inspection to ensure it continues functioning properly and in top shape. At Southern Comfort Lighting, our customers can benefit from our maintenance program which makes sure your property is serviced bi-annually. We offer both maintenance and repair services to Knox County and Loudon County, which includes the areas of Farragut, Knoxville, and Tellico Village.
Having scheduled maintenance on your lighting system ensures your system is always in top-shape and adjusts as your landscape grows.
Common landscape lighting repairs and maintenance tasks.
Caring for your professional lighting services is easy! Our expert crew will provide basic services to make sure your lighting is in perfect working order. Parts of our repair and maintenance services include:
- System testing: We check to make sure your lighting is working on every inch of your property. Any adjustments needed or misaligned lights will be addressed.
- Fallen Fixtures: We reposition any lights that may have moved to avoid lighting design degrading.
- Lens Cleaning: We check and clean all lighting fixtures to ensure optimal light is coming through them.
- Wiring: We check that all wiring is carefully inspected, repaired, or reburied as necessary.
- Timers/Transformers: We inspect, reset, and replace as needed to make sure your lighting turns on and off as needed and all lights are fully operating. Sometimes transformers burn out and we can take care of the replacement.
- Landscape Trimming/Adjustments: Any obstructions are carefully trimmed and lights adjusted for growing or changed landscaping design.
- Broken Fixtures: Sometimes fixtures break from lawn maintenance, falling branches, or other reasons. We can replace any broken fixtures to ensure everything is in working order.
- Burnt Out Lights: On rare occasion, an LED light may fail in which case we can come out and replace it.
Converting halogen/incandescent lighting to LED lighting.
Another service we can offer is converting your older halogen or incandescent lighting system to an LED lighting system. When switching to an LED system, you'll receive the following benefits that its counterparts cannot match.
- Longer lifespan
- Uses less energy
- Cool to the touch
- Emits fewer UV rays. reducing bug attraction
- Has options for colors
Call for lighting repairs, maintenance, or conversions today!
If you're in need of repairs or maintenance for your outdoor lighting systems, or still have older halogen or incandescent systems, give us a call at (865) 309-7447. We'll advise you on the services needed and will provide an estimate. We are currently servicing Knox County and Loudon County in East Tennessee, which includes the Farragut, Knoxville, and Tellico Village areas.